Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Nursery

Our nameless baby's nursery is finished! Actually as of today we have a name but I will wait to share it after her birth just in case it changes again!!! I wanted a shabby chic theme so we went with grayish blue walls and pink and creme accents. If you look at the wall over the changing table, you will see a mural that my crafty sister made and it fits perfectly into the room. She followed the theme from the bedding and it was an awesome surprise! :)



The quilt from Nona and Granddaddy hangs over the rocker and I just love it. The bedding really tied the room together nicely.


I love this diaper bag from Meemaw and Papa. It's so chic!


I made the decor in the room.


Ruffles, ruffles, ruffles....


This picture shows the love our other children have lavished on our crib on the sides with their teething pains. :)


If she is born with a headful of hair like No. 1 and No. 2, then she is already equipped with plenty of bows.




Some of these pictures show the walls a brighter blue than it is...the second to last picture gives a better idea of what it looks like.

Avery's room has also been converted to a big girl room and she is very excited about her big girl bed and furniture. I'll have to blog about that later. :) It's all pink and ladybug in theme.

I am loving the idea of having three girls...three sisters for each other. The best gift my parents ever gave me was that of a sister! We share so much that no one else would ever understand just because we've known each other for so long. I love that we are so close. I hope Kinsey, Avery, and Baby Girl will feel the same way!

4 comments:

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

I LOVE the nursery, adn how special that you handmade the decorations in it! She will love, whatever her name may be...I keep thinking of options, can't wait to know!

I must admit that my favorite thing is...wait for it...

the diaper bag

then the curtains

just so precious!

Only a few more days left!! Yay!

I love you, too!

amy said...

It looks amazing!! Good luck with everything :)

Anonymous said...

This baby girl is already a part of all of our lives. Can't wait to meet her! Love, MOM

Riann said...

I love the room! Just needs a lil one to complete it! Can't wait to hear of her arrival!