I love the end of the year...all the holidays, family time, and just an all-around good reminder of important things as we head into the new year. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. We usually make a big dinner and just hang out at home. Who knows how this year will go since there is a small chance we could have a baby by then....
A lot of people are blogging/facebooking about things they are thankful for this entire month. Here goes a few of my big things I'm totally grateful for:
My wonderful husband! I heard this new Reba song: Somebody's Chelsea and it makes me think of how Andy makes me feel. He makes me feel like I'm somebody special and loves me to no end!!! I'm so lucky to have someone who is patient, a helping hand, the greatest Daddy, and a best friend. I really wonder how in the world I got so lucky?!
These silly, beautiful little girls! They are so much fun. Each and every day is a new adventure with them. They are normal kids so there's usually several moments in the day where I think, "Come on girls!" BUT they also do the sweetest things. Yesterday Kinsey packed our snack bag for errands and she threw in my trail mix too. I didn't expect that so it was a nice surprise. Avery loves to jump on you and just give you kisses. I could list tons of things...they really are such blessings.
Selfless grandparents to our kids! Our parents are so thoughtful, giving, and selfless. Here we are about to have this baby and I have lined up our moms to come. Dates of who comes when will be determined by when this little lady makes her presence but they are both just willing and ready to come and help. I know not everyone can say that and feel really lucky. No matter where we've lived, they have been willing to jump on a plane or in the car and get to us to help out. I'm so grateful to have parents like this that we are so blessed with!
Unforgettable friends! I love that when we move, we meet people from all walks of life. I also appreciate that in spite of us being military they still choose to be friends with us. What I mean by that is they know we won't be there forever. At some point, we will move again and have to say our goodbyes but that doesn't stop them from investing their time and friendship in us. I always think it's cool to still be able to call and keep up with their lives even though we no longer live daily life with them.
These are my main things. I could go on and on but since there aren't any pictures I may have lost some readers by now anyways so I'll stop writing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very sweet post. You do have alot of blessings to be thankful for. Can't wait to meet the new baby girl! Love, MOM
Post a Comment