Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kinsey Anne



She is four! I still can't believe it and she has been four now for a few weeks. This little angel is one of the highlights of my day. She is usually the first one I see in the morning, since Andy leaves before most people even think of getting up.

With each pregnancy, I usually have some bittersweet moments when I start getting to the end of the countdown. I'm always excited about meeting the new little one but also realizing life will be different {for me and the current members of our family}. It's exciting....they are so excited! I know Kinsey will be a WONDERFUL big big sister, now especially because she has some experience. She definitely takes Avery under her wing, even when Avery doesn't desire this attention. Kinsey has been talking about getting to hold the baby and help me dress her. She kisses and hugs the baby before bedtime. She is already in love with her little sister and has yet to meet her. When she met Avery at the hospital, she was very confused. Her 18 month mind couldn't quite grasp who this little being was. I'm interested to see how she reacts this time.

Kinsey Anne, I love you so much! You are a beautiful little lady inside and out and I only hope I can be the role model you should see day in and day out. Love, Mom

3 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Love the Kinsey picture. You do a great job with the photography!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post. We love you Kinsey Anne, Nona and Grandaddy!

Alene said...

This is precious. So cute. Thanks fir sharing. Something definitely worth being thankful for! Blessings.