The girls could barely stand it waiting for Andy to get the tree tightly secured in the stand and me to get the lights on it. I even put on a Christmas program for them to watch and it still didn't deter them from the excitement. They are so excited for this Christmas season.
Missing one...
Our sad poinsettia didn't make it home with many branches. Not sure where they went from the store and our house???
My favorite is the music box that lights up and the people ice skate around to the music while bells play Christmas carols...the girls love it as much as me and we drive Andy crazy with it.
They requested this picture.
When we learned my due date was in December, I remember grumbling quite a bit. December is just not a month that I would have ever desired to have a baby mainly because their birthday will always be overshadowed by Christmas. HOWEVER, I am so excited to have this Christmas baby and can't think of a better gift to receive at such a special time of the year. We have been blessed with an Easter baby, a Halloween baby, and now we'll be with a Christmas baby. We are all so ready for her to get here.

2 comments:
Bless you all, Alyssa. i know your new baby girl will be a blessing.
Don't forget to take a picture of your pregnant belly, even if you don't share it...just in case this is the last one!
Post a Comment