Monday, August 9, 2010

Just for Fun...Pretty Random

This is Andy and Kinsey...We LOVE Skype! For those who don't know, this is what it looks like when you talk on Skype.



BATH TIME FUN
Kinsey doesn't hit or bite or push...but she does make funny faces at people if she gets mad. Yesterday at this kid play area, a little boy was doing something she didn't like and she gave him "the face".



And of course, Avery does everything Kinsey does...so naturally here's her funny face.



Tired old man Rocky...oh how we have so much in common!



Kinsey's hair is sooooo long. She is getting it cut Wednesday so here's what it looks like pre-haircut.












More curls on Avery... I'm letting her hair grow out and not cutting the length anymore. Her hair was pretty thin when she was younger and so it was knotting up in the back, making it difficult to comb through easily. It's longer and thicker now so that's not a problem AND people continually ask me about my baby boy (regardless of the fact that she's covered in pink). Not sure I'll ever understand that...who puts pink on a boy! What do you think? Is this the start of curly hair???


3 comments:

Nona said...

Adorable pictures! Please don't cut the Kinsey Kurls!!!!!!!!!

Love you girls, can't wait to see a picture of Andy and Kinsey "together". Mom

Leah Adams said...

Love the girls pics. Definitely Avery will have the curl thing going on.

Last night was my first Skype experience. My step son is in college this year in Oklahoma so we Skyped with him last night. I had done Skype before but not on my own computer...just in a meeting. We loved it and my husband thought it was way cool. Perhaps you and I can talk?? I'd love to 'see' the girls.

Did you check out my first video blog? It was kinda fun to do but it took over an hour to upload to YouTube so I don't think I'll do them very often.

Leah

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Avery is adorable! Both of them are! I got the same questions about Audrey because her hair just grew in slowly and in this naturally boy-cut kind of way. It was frustrating especially when Evan's grandfather would tell us how much her hair looked like a boys! What was I supposed to do?? It was in her genetics!!