She looks SO much like Andy in this photo. Cute! By the way, now that my blog is private, the new post titles won't show up in your blog list. Just wanted you to know!
what a cutie:)Are you back to using your cloth diapers? I thought you'd given that up! The pink ones are so cute...I need to buy some!
She's saying, "How adorable is this face? Come on....Take another look!"
This is adorable! Our "VV" is quite the cutie pie, isn't she?Love, Nona
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She looks SO much like Andy in this photo. Cute!
By the way, now that my blog is private, the new post titles won't show up in your blog list. Just wanted you to know!
what a cutie:)
Are you back to using your cloth diapers? I thought you'd given that up! The pink ones are so cute...I need to buy some!
She's saying, "How adorable is this face? Come on....Take another look!"
This is adorable! Our "VV" is quite the cutie pie, isn't she?
Love, Nona
Post a Comment