Thursday, August 12, 2010

For Aunt Kathy...pictures of the girls

These pictures are for Aunt Kathy...she's home bored after having surgery. I hope these make your day, Aunt Kathy!

Kinsey with her backpack and her hat on...when did she get so big??! I can't believe she'll soon be three.


I told Avery to smile for Daddy and this is what I got.


Here's Kinsey after her haircut...she lets Christy wash her hair in the big sink and I always wish I had one of those. I love the sprayer and the fact she can lay her head there. Instead I usually have to chase her around the bathtub because she's too busy playing.


Our last Mommy and Kinsey date, we went to Cold Stone for ice cream. Not sure if this was more for her or for me...I was craving this...but she wasn't complaining! She always picks out a pink icecream/sherbert. It could be flavored mustard greens, but if it was pink, she'd pick it.


This is a normal occurance...Avery finding something to climb on. I am constantly pulling this child off of some piece of furniture. Oh boy!


One morning Kinsey decided to get creative with her breakfast. This is what she made.


We went to the Tacoma zoo and here's Kinsey for a photo-op moment.


The girls at a restaurant...



These pics have all been sitting on my Blackberry and I finally put them on the blog. I usually forget about them. I have really loved having that phone this year because it's super fast to take a picture and email it to Andy. Whenever we are out doing something, I try to take pictures and share our day with him. Sometimes he gets funny ones, gross ones, or just plain cute ones. With kids...you really never know what you're going to get!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those are such great photos. Isn't it crazy how you put a backpack on a 2 year old and you feel like Kindergarten is just around the corner?! Yikes.

Your girls are little beauties. Good thing they have a strong daddy to protect them from all the boys that will come knocking!

Kristen said...

Very cute! I love the smile Avery gave you when you told her to smile for Daddy. I think that smile says, "I know that daddy's coming home very very soon!!!"

Leah Adams said...

Great pics. I have been so impressed with what good pics my Blackberry takes. Love my BB...It is my second one.

Leah

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! A tribute! I love all the pictures, seeing the girls and their smiles and how they fill your heart with joy. I love all each of you so much!
Aunt Kathy

Nona said...

These are great pictures. Glad you thought of sharing them for Aunt Kathy. I know it made her day! Love you, MOM

Marilyn said...

I loved all the pictures! The girls are so precious!