I got a text about 10:30 this morning that said he was on the plane and then a phone call which was really a surprise. I didn't think I'd talk to him again but I was able to talk to him as he waited for the flight to take off. Our year has officially started now.
7 comments:
And I am praying that God is making Himself VERY present with you. I have something that I'd love to send you that has meant so much to me over the year. It is a quote that I have kept on my fridge and it has been a guiding light for me in times of trial.
If you don't mind sharing your mailing address, email it to me and I'll put this in the mail to you.
Leah
We are praying for traveling grace for Andy and for you and the girls too. Love, Mom and Dad
I claim the scripture Romans 8:28. I say it to myself when I get down or I have a struggle. It brings peace to my heart.
Love
Aunt Janet
I'll be praying for Andy's safe travel, that the girls bring you joy, and that you give them strength.
My dear friend........I'm smelling my candle and sending prayers up for you.
I don't know why I didn't think to ask if he was refueling my way or in Ireland. Maybe I can drop him off a bag of cookies on the way back home. I hope the girls keep you so happily busy that this year will fly by.
Alyssa-
You and Andy are in my thoughts and prayers during this year.
While he is gone, will you be able to talk to him through Skype?
Post a Comment