Friday, September 11, 2009
Quick Update
Soooooo I dropped Andy off yesterday at 0900 and he still hasn't taken off yet. Keep in mind this was the third supposed meeting time...the 7th, 9th, and 10th. Yesterday they were all meeting first at the company and then after doing a few things were bussed over to the planes at the Air Force base, which is where they will eventually fly out of. When getting there I guess there were some plane issues. Last night he stayed in the barracks because they had a 0400 formation. As of right now they are headed back over to the Air Force base to try again but he doesn't know anything as of now. I may end up having to go back and get him this afternoon if their flight is pushed back again. Just keeping everyone updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW what a roller coaster! Thanks for keeping us updated!!
Many, many tests for you this week. Love, MOM
Post a Comment