Sunday, September 13, 2009

Talked to Andy on Skype today

Kinsey's face shows how we feel about getting to talk to Andy on Skype today. We got to see him. Yay!!! Last night he called to let me know he got to Kuwait and I got to talk to him for a few minutes then also. He'll be there for two weeks and then will be moving on.







10 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

You used to talk about LORELAI'S faces and attitude...GIRL, I think we might have a contender on our hands! Dang, you have cute kids - have I told you that before!?

And I'm so happy that you got to speak with (and see) Andy!!! YAY for Skype!!!

Uma and Wil said...

God bless the creators of Skype! So happy you got to see each other. Do you know about the video email you can make through your AKO account? Those were really convenient and so easy to do, and it's so much better than your regular email.

Leah Adams said...

God is so good!! Thank you Jesus for this sweet bit of encouragement for Alyssa, Andy and the girls.

Leah

Rebecca said...

Amen, Leah. I just love the photos of your girls. BEAUTIFUL.

The Earnhardt Family said...

YESSSSS!!

amy said...

I'm glad that Andy made it there safe and sound! The girls look like they are handing things pretty well. I hope you are finding some joy through those smiles.

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Skype is the greatest deployment tool, ever! So glad you got to see him...it really does make a difference to me! Love you!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

That's so wonderful that you got to talk to him on Skype!! Yay!!
I think Kinsey has such a cute hairdo with her cute curls! Love the pics of both girls!

THE BENEDICT'S said...

Hey Girl, where did the time go? I can't believe Andy is already deployed. We'll be praying for y'all, that God will be your strength during this time. Your girls look beautiful, and so grown-up, and I love your long hair! Sorry we've been so out of touch, we miss y'all too.