Friday, June 5, 2009

New Camera

We got a new camera yesterday and I've been having fun playing with it. I'm so excited to learn how to use it. This may just become my hobby while Andy is gone...in my spare time! Anyway I'm very excited.






8 comments:

KCR said...

Yay! How exciting! I've been wanting to take a photography class at the CC. Maybe we can together? See you soon!

The Medcalfs said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures you take with your new camera!! Have fun!! I love these pics! Aunt Janet

Huse Yo Mama said...

It's so fun to see how much Kinsey and Avery look alike, but still look so different! Either way, you two make some good looking kids!!!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Nice shots! It's awesome to see how much Avery is changing and growing since she's been born!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful new pictures! Are you giving Kinsey some kind of vitamins for hair growth? Just kidding, but it really seems like it is growing fast. Beautiful curls! Avery is growing up so fast. She is absolutely precious. Love you all, Mom and Dad

amy said...

Yay!! How fun! I love mine ... I should do a post with some of my new pictures too. Which camera did you end up getting?

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Dont you just love how clear ever single thingh in the shot comes out! i'm so glad you found something to help you escape for a bit. Andy will enjoy every pic of his three girls, plus Rock!

I love these ladies' hair! Curls or The Rockstar, which one to love more??? How will I ever choose? Im the luckiest anut in the world!

THE BENEDICT'S said...

Everyone is getting a new camera, how fun!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed ours! And congrats to Andy, that is awesome news =)!