Monday, June 8, 2009
Andy Passed!!
Andy took his Physical Therapy boards last Wednesday and by Friday morning he knew he had passed. Yay! He's been trying to study at the same time we had a baby, moved, and were getting situated. I'm not sure how he concentrated enough to study but I'm sure glad the results are in and he doesn't have to think about this anymore. Congrats Andrew Dodd! I'm so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is GREAT NEWS!! Tell my Andy nephew that his Aunt Janet is very very proud!!
Yea!!!!
I know you are BOTH excited to have this behind you. We are very proud of you Andy,
Love, MOM and DAD (Carter)
alyssa ... can you send me your email? I have a few things for you.
emily
emilylex@gmail.com
YAY Andy!!! Not that we were worried, but we're glad it's behind you now!!
Hoorah Andy! What will your next degree be in....Space Science? I think you are about the only person I know that likes school so much to have two rediculously difficult degrees under your belt!
CONGRATS Mister Doctor PT Engineer Man!
Yay Andy!
Post a Comment