I love it! It's kind of funny...Kinsey's smile and some of her facial expressions really remind me of Jack's...? A lot of times I think they could be related. But maybe they are...remember how people in Fayetteville would always think that we were sisters? Ha ha!
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
6 comments:
This is absolutely precious! Love and miss you all, MOM
I miss that little girl's smile!!!!
This is so cute!
Gosh! That made me smile!! Too cute! Love Aunt Janet
That is so cute!! Avery has already grown so much since the last time I saw you all! Miss you guys!!
That is so sweet!
I love it! It's kind of funny...Kinsey's smile and some of her facial expressions really remind me of Jack's...? A lot of times I think they could be related. But maybe they are...remember how people in Fayetteville would always think that we were sisters? Ha ha!
Post a Comment