Meemaw and Papa sent Kinsey and us some Easter goodies. She is unwrapping them in these pictures. I have been craving "good" chocolate and Andy and I got a bag full of candy that had a lot of "good" chocolate.
Easter morning Kinsey woke up to her Easter basket. The Easter bunny had visited! Last year on Easter we were in El Paso visiting Andy and were welcomed into the home of some friends Andy had made while on TDY there. They were so nice to include us in their Easter festivities. This year Kinsey was actually old enough to understand a little bit...at least the fact that she got some new things and that plastic eggs are fun. I'm loving that empty eggs are all she needed at this age and was still so excited. Andy hid the eggs for her and she hunted them around the living room. Try not to pay attention to all the boxes and mess going on in our home right now. It's quite the crazy place.
Nona and Granddaddy sent a few things as well. These headbands were for her and me. Kinsey was not too happy about taking a picture with me, so I got Rocky to step in. After she saw him with the headband, of course, she wanted it back. Already playing the big sister role so well!
Happy Easter to everyone! What a wonderful day this represents!! Thank you Lord. Thank you grandparents for thinking of us and sending fun presents. We loved them all!

9 comments:
Looks like you all had a great weekend! I can't wait until we have a little one to share holidays with. It looks like they make holidays seem even that much more special!!
Happy Easter Kinsey Anne! Love the flower headbands. Rocky looked cute in it too. Love ya, Nona and Grandaddy
You got that big sister thing down EXACTLY right. It's one of the things I'm struggling the most with right now with Caroline - teaching her not to steal everything that Annabelle has! Most of the time it's not even something she wants! Sigh.
Alyssa,
That's a cute pink an white, "tum tum", for Easter. :D
Adorable pics. All of them.
Love,
Aunt helen
I love love LOVE that picture of you and Kinsey with the flower headbands. That smile is so stinkin' cute!
Happy Easter!
What great pictures!!! It looks like you all had lots of fun! I love how holidays are so much more fun now through the eyes of our kids. I'm not sure who was more excited about our Easter egg hunt today...Jack or me! :)
Alyssa,
Darling wooden Easter basket too.
Aunt helen
Looks like you had a wonderful Easter! We went to an Easter play on Friday night and then to Knoxville on Sunday to have lunch with David's girlfriends family. It was a good day! Lindsey has a two year old son named Logan so we did the Easter egg thing too and we got him a bubble lawnmower which he loved! I will email you some pictures to see! Love ya Aunt Janet
Happy Easter! Kinsey's dress was so cute and you look so pretty. Love the headbands!
Post a Comment