there is way too much cute in this picture! They are having a total conversation without saying a word! And tell Kinsey to stop standing like a big girl. She needs to get back on the ground and crawl again!
This is an adorable picture. Kinsey is getting so big. They grow up so fast. We can't wait to see all of you, and I can't wait to see what the new baby is going to look like :-)
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
6 comments:
I LOVE this picture!! LOVE it!
Aunt Janet
That's so cute!!!! I can't decide what I love more: Rocky's face, Kinsey's cute little stance, or those adorable shorts!
there is way too much cute in this picture! They are having a total conversation without saying a word! And tell Kinsey to stop standing like a big girl. She needs to get back on the ground and crawl again!
omg!!!
Alyssa, that little "tush", just
speaks volumes, in those adorable
shorts !
How cute !!
p.s. baby doggie, is the for-ever
humble companion. :D
Luv ya,
Aunt helen
This is an adorable picture. Kinsey is getting so big. They grow up so fast. We can't wait to see all of you, and I can't wait to see what the new baby is going to look like :-)
Love this picture of your first two children chatting. They will be forever friends! Love ya, MOM
Post a Comment