Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun

The guys and their girls... (Ella is helping Kinsey look the right direction.)



In the Target parking lot with their shades on...



We were at Wilford Hall last week to preregister me for delivery. Kinsey is keeping herself busy taking care of her baby.



Swimming at Nicole's... (picture was taken by Mariella)

7 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Great pics. Alyssa, we are headed to Florida for a few days. Not sure if I will have internet service. If not, I pray that your delivery goes well. Can't wait to see the pictures of your new little precious one.

Leah

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your house !!!! I am praying right now for a quick and painless home inspection and a quick sale. Wonderful!
I love that picture of Kinsey in the water. What an adorable smile she has!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of that special girl of yours. It won't be long and your new baby girl will be here for us all to love! Mom

Erin said...

You are so nice to say, "Ella is helping Kinsey" instead of "Ella is cranking Kinsey's head forward!" What will Ella do without her little sister???

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I love the one of Kinsey taking care of her baby!

Kristen said...

Great pictures!!! She has this smile that makes me smile every time I see it!!! I'll call you soon!

Huse Yo Mama said...

I miss your faces.