Friday, September 12, 2008

Here's the proof...finally!

Well here is a video of her walking and another one of her just being cute, in my opinion anyway. Thought these were blogworthy. This is the best I've been able to capture of her walking. She still looks kinda wobbly in this one. She's only crawling a little bit now, and has pretty much given in to walking as her main source of transportation. It's still pretty new to see her walk into a room. Too cute for those little legs to be moving like that.


She's just so sweet and fun! How did we ever get so lucky to have her as our daughter?!

6 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I swear she said "hey there" right before she body-slammed you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE VIDEOS!!! LOL!!!
Aunt JAnet

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

How precious! Her sqeals are just so cute! I love how Rocky's little ears are in the first one and Andy's feet are in the other, how hilarious, and so real! She will be everywhere in no time!

Anonymous said...

I love these videos! and, I agree with Rachel, I think she was saying hey there. And was that a little dancing we were seeing????

Love you all, MOM

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Congrats to Kinsey on walking!!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
I watch that last video the most.
I love the way she swings her arm, just prior, to coming over by you!

And that cute little, happy pitch voice! What fun !

She is certainly a content little girl.

Go ahead, give your self a pat on the back. While your at it, give your self a huge hug. Your doing an awesome job, "Mommie" !

Love, Aunt Helen
P.S. now I'am gonna watch that video, one more time today. :)