Friday, September 5, 2008

The past week or so...

Kinsey and I have been spending a little more time at home instead of on the go so much, which has been really nice for me and her. She's loving her exploration time on foot around the house. We're getting into a little more of a routine such as when we go to the gym, playdates, errands, and such. Structure is good and I think I thrive off of it!

Kinsey is modeling cupcake pajamas from Grandma Dot while trying to get her white noise machine out from behind her changing table. She is so inquisitive!


Here you go Rachel...here's some cheese!


A special day...we just got back from eating at Capparrelli's, which is a great little Italian place down the way from us.


Our playdate with Ella and Lorelai...this is Ella showing off those pearly whites.


all three girls...I actually think Lorelai and Ella are seeing who wins the shape sorter box.


Kinsey's funny face...this is her serious face. I can't believe I caught a funny face on camera. We usually have to buy these from our monthly pictures because they catch them on film at JCP when we can't at home.


Lorelai taking a break


Did you know that flip flops can also function as handbags? This is Kinsey's fashion debut idea. She puts my shoes on her little arms and walks around. This is a lot better than trying to eat them.



She is in such a deep sleep she doesn't even realize her legs are hanging out of her crib.


new shoes and on the move


Kinsey has captured Rocky's ball and he is patiently awaiting the release of it. He's so good that when she gets near his toys, he will wait for her to drop them. Now if I pick it up, he's automatically rougher with me, so it's cool to see him be so calm with her.


Rocky sitting beside his tiny tot friend, Kinsey.


big girl with her bottle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Andy had a happy birthday! I am sure he did! We are grilling steaks and stuff for supper and David is driving to see us. Brandon is already here so it will be so nice to all be together today! Happy Saturday! Kinsey is a doll!! Hope we will see you all at Christmas! Love Aunt Janet

Huse Yo Mama said...

Oh my gosh, the cheese is my favorite, you know that. But that serious face - that's hilarious!!! What a doll. She's growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun Fun photos !

Great job Alyssa.

Love you,

Aunt Helen, & Uncle Rick

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Those cheeks! I love them! She has such a sweet little baby face!

The cheese one is precious, my personal fav! Russ laughed, too.