Awe! You got to incorporate the rattle! how sweet! I love these, I actually thought my computer loaded the image wrong when I saw the second shot...she is too hilarious!
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
5 comments:
oh my gosh, that second picture is by far my FAVORITE picture EVER!
Awe! You got to incorporate the rattle! how sweet! I love these, I actually thought my computer loaded the image wrong when I saw the second shot...she is too hilarious!
What a precious dress.
Hey Alyssa !
These pictures are off the hook !
They made my day.
(and I have to work tonight)
Love to one & all,
Aunt Helen & Uncle Rick
I hope I am around when you show Kinsey these pictures!
She is so precious.....
Love, Nona and Grandaddy
She is so cute!! I love the funny face!! Love Aunt Janet
Post a Comment