The weather here in San Antonio has been amazing! Since it was kind of cool outside yesterday, I decided to take advantage of these cute little jeans I bought for Kinsey when she was oh so tiny. I was beginning to think she'd be in shorts until Christmas but there is hope for pants. Just thought I'd share her first time wearing blue jeans.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Cutest Little Jeans Ever
The weather here in San Antonio has been amazing! Since it was kind of cool outside yesterday, I decided to take advantage of these cute little jeans I bought for Kinsey when she was oh so tiny. I was beginning to think she'd be in shorts until Christmas but there is hope for pants. Just thought I'd share her first time wearing blue jeans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I just love 'em.
Kinsey looks so grown up in her jeans! Too cute! Aunt Janet
she is so serious here, and she looks like she is ready for a concert...all at the same time. Too funny!
She is so cute in those jeans!
Post a Comment