Her Daddy is definitely embedded in this little lady, maybe a little bit of Mommy too. Andy enjoys climbing on rocks and Kinsey likes climbing on...well, I won't spoil the surprise. She has been more than on the move. She was climbing before but only on little things, like a guitar case, toys, her lamb rocker, etc. Today I hear a giggle in the hallway and what do I find...watch the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is hilarious! I love how she keeps looking back to make sure y'all are still paying her attention! ha ha!
by the way, that does NOT sound like you!
She had that figured out-- didn't she?!!! So neat that you caught her climbing--- A.Janet
That is soooo cute!!!
I can't believe you are teaching your child how to climb in her stroller!
By the way, can you come teach H???
I think this is one of those America's Funniest things, she is so hilarious.
I can't even imagine spending an entire day with her little personality!
Alyssa,
Awesome job capturing, her adorable antics !
Aunt Helen
P.S. we finally got electricity back, yesterday. I was tired of living like the Swiss family Robinson. Luv you.
Post a Comment