My camera is on vacation. I just realized I haven't broken it out in about a week now. Sometimes I have to remind myself to take pictures. I like to just eat up all of Kinsey's cuteness without always snapping pictures in her face. Obviously this has been one of those weeks.
We visited the zoo this week and Kinsey had a ball watching the animals, mainly monkeys since they are so lively and fun, and playing in the kiddie areas. What a different world now that she is on foot because she doesn't have to stay in her stroller; granted the stroller is a much easier choice, but these little areas are somewhat confined, so I let her play in the kiddie area. The zoo here has an entire area just for kids and what fun is it! When she was done at the little play area, she walked back over to her stroller and climbed back inside.
Every night like clockwork we take off around the neighborhood for a family walk which always includes Rocky. She knows right where his leash and harness are and so last night about that time she comes bringing us the leash and harness that were hooked together. So what does Rocky do....gets all excited. I think they may communicate.
I realized today she is almost a one year old. Everyone says time flies and I can't disagree. We're having party for her but we're keeping it small, so nothing too overwhelming. It should be a fun celebration.
Oh and on an exciting note, last week she started saying "Momma" and the other day said "Mommy"! What a sweet sound coming from those lips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a Sweetie You have! You all sound very happy. I'm so glad. Be well.
Used 2B Unca Ed
I hope you have a good weekend! Any pictures from when Neal & Lucretia came to escape Hurricane Ike aftermath? I was so glad they went to stay with you all a few days while they were without power-I bet Kinsey liked it too! Tell Andy hello from me and give Kinsey love from her great Aunt Janet!
We had a lot of fun with Neal and Lucretia; unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures. I think we were too busy playing. Kinsey had a lot of fun with them. We were also without our camera lady, Meemaw. Sorry, Aunt Janet, nothing to show from our fun weekend.
Thanks for reply!! Enjoy your Saturday! Love- A.Janet
Post a Comment