a) those pictures are excellent b) wish I could have been there c) is Ella wearing shin guards? d) you look all crunchy with the background and your pretty sling. e) nice oil painting photo editing
Rachel--Ella IS wearing shin guards (for protection.) I think she is scared that I am going to kick her because of her sassy attitude lately. Thank God for Angel Baby, Kinsey! I've not heard giggles that loud out of a baby before.
And, don't worry, I'm on it--I made Alyssa buy candy at the Gucci HEB.
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
5 comments:
a) those pictures are excellent
b) wish I could have been there
c) is Ella wearing shin guards?
d) you look all crunchy with the background and your pretty sling.
e) nice oil painting photo editing
f) eat a snickers
How funny!! Erin and I talked about me being "crunchy" today.
Rachel--Ella IS wearing shin guards (for protection.) I think she is scared that I am going to kick her because of her sassy attitude lately. Thank God for Angel Baby, Kinsey! I've not heard giggles that loud out of a baby before.
And, don't worry, I'm on it--I made Alyssa buy candy at the Gucci HEB.
Is this music putting anyone else to sleep?
Post a Comment