Monday, April 14, 2008

Tons of Firsts

I finally bought Kinsey a Baby Einstein DVD after she made the sound ahhh dadadadadada the other day. It's fun to sit and watch her reactions to the video. I love the part where it makes the da sound with the dog because she lights up similar to when she watches Rocky. She is going to be a dog lover just like us.



The first birthday party Kinsey has ever been invited to for another child was last Friday. The girl's name is Maia and she is precious. It was a lot of fun going to a baby's party. I can't wait to plan Kinsey's. Here we are together at the party.


We went to the Strawberry Festival (Kinsey's first festival) here in Poteet, Texas Saturday...us and everyone in the surrounding area. Other than all the people, it was a blast. Everything was made with strawberries and even the tacos were excellent. Here is their water tower shaped like a giant strawberry.



Playdates are always fun with Cole and Ella. They are so sweet with Kinsey.



This is how we suck our thumb, suck our thumb, suck our thumb. This is how we suck our thumb, all day long. Not technically all day...but we do soothe ourself this way.


I see my Daddy do these (push-ups) all the time. Do you think they'll make me strong like him?




Do I look like my Daddy or what? However, I am getting Mommy's green eyes.

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Happy Sixth Monthday, Kinsey!

By the way, they served strawberry tacos? Weird. :-)

Anonymous said...

So many firsts...so many more to come. What a beautiful little girl! We love you, Nona and Granddaddy.