Monday, April 7, 2008

And She's Up

Who is ready to take off? Kinsey!! She has been finding her knees and getting into position. I have seen her go backwards but no forward action just yet. She gets a little frustrated. It's crazy to me how they instinctively know what to do next. She doesn't watch me crawl around, so unless she learned this from Rocky, I think their development is way too cool. She is amazed by him, so I guess that could be the case, but I hardly think so.



Justin (Peter and Riann's son) and Kinsey were playing together with the exersaucer. They were too cute. This looks like baby communication.



Here is Kinsey watching the pink thing that keeps taking pics of her. She is so amazed by the camera. I think it's the song that plays when I turn it on that she is paying attention to.



Kinsey's favorite outfit: see how happy she is wearing nothing but a diaper.

5 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Look at her - and it just took a few days!!!

She'll be crawling in no time!

Anonymous said...

Look out Rocky! Here she comes....Love, Nona

Anonymous said...

Kinsey--you look like your daddy in the diaper picture. Not that I've seen your daddy in a diaper, but you know what I mean!
Love you,
Ella

Anonymous said...

What a big girl Kinsey is getting to be! It is so much fun to look ahead to see what Hayden will be doing soon. I wish we were closer so they could be friends :-( Glad to see you all doing well.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Kinsey is just too cute!! Crawling then pulling up, then walking! She will be on the move!!
Love ya Aunt Janet