Friday, April 4, 2008

Time to Eat

Kinsey started eating rice cereal a few weeks ago. She has now moved onto green beans as her first veggie to taste. She has done very well. I get cracked up by her facial expressions, as I'm sure every parent does at the beginning. She really likes the rice cereal and it's very easy to get her to eat. The first time to eat she did well; Kinsey was getting used to something with actual consistency in her mouth. On day two, she was opening her mouth for me and swallowing pretty well. There are definitely more green beans that find their way outside her mouth than the rice cereal. It will just take some getting used to for her. After all, nothing tastes better than mommy's milk!! I'm glad she seems to feel that way.

What am I doing in this chair???



She loves to grab and help me with the spoon.


2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I love the second-to-last photo. She's closing her eyes like I do when I'm eating chocolate.

Anonymous said...

She is probably thinking "I have never had chocolate but I'm sure this isn't it." - Nona