Our friend, Rachel, caught Kinsey's smile on camera this weekend. What a beautiful face! Rachel snapped the first real picture of the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, well second to that of her Daddy.
Beginning last Monday, when she was six weeks old, Kinsey began sleeping through the night. How exciting...SLEEP! I now remember what that was like. Not only is she getting peaceful rest, so are we. Another cool thing that happened recently is she is turning her head towards sound. I wound up Charlie, a musical giraffe toy my sister gave her, and placed it on her left side. Within moments she turned her head and watched the giraffe as it played.
We are getting ready for Christmas. We went this weekend and bought our tree as a family. This will be a great holiday season....we have so much to celebrate and for which to be thankful. Can't wait to wake up on Christmas morning as our little family for the very first time.

5 comments:
This is the most beautiful family I have ever seen! The santa baby picture is adorable! Love, MOM
Who is this family? I think I saw them on the cover of Parents Magazine for December. They're adorable.
This sure will be a special Christmas!
Love,
Erin
That is truly an amazing and wonderful picture!! All of you look gorgeous!
Alyssa, I love the picture! How exciting to watch your little one develop! It was great to talk to you today!
Hey dear ones,
This is your auntee Helen, an unc Rick. We are so excited about this great montage !
I just know your going to be awesome folks, to adorable Kinsey girl.
Never fear, the crying in the night will cease. As for now, just continue to hold her close, pat her back gently,(don't stress too much about it, baby's can sense all this, coming from mommy an daddy). Take confidence in what a wonderful asset, she will be to her world. A great children's counselor, a literature professor,an elementary school principal. A inspiring advocate for our foster care system.
Remember that song we learned in church as children: "You are a promise, you are a possibility,
You are a promise with a capital "P", You are a great big bundle of p o t e n t i a l i t y.
And if you listen, you can hear God's voice, and if you trust him,
he'll help you make the right choice; cuz your a promise to be,
anything God wants you to be !
Well nite nite dear ones.
Now put on a calming c.d.
It's bonding time.
We love you,
You are in our prayers,
Uncle Rick and Aunt Helen
Post a Comment