This is so great! Now I am torn because I think Kinsey looks exactly like Alyssa's dad in slide #14 and EXACTLY like Andy in slide #36--how could that be??
Either way, she looks perfect AND I can't believe that she is sleeping through the night now! You go girl!!!
The slide show was great! I cannot believe how much she has grown already! Too adorable! And the announcement turned out wonderful too! Looking forward to the cookie exchange- yummy! Riann
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
4 comments:
Thank you very much. You now have me in tears.
Very good, by the way - the video is just as long as the song. perfection.
And, I'm laughing my butt off that Rocky got in the family photos every time! I love it!
This is so great! Now I am torn because I think Kinsey looks exactly like Alyssa's dad in slide #14 and EXACTLY like Andy in slide #36--how could that be??
Either way, she looks perfect AND I can't believe that she is sleeping through the night now! You go girl!!!
The slide show was great! I cannot believe how much she has grown already! Too adorable! And the announcement turned out wonderful too!
Looking forward to the cookie exchange- yummy!
Riann
I think my favorite part was Rocky in the family picture!!!
All the pictures were precious!
Post a Comment