Monday, June 10, 2013

Colorado Springs

So this is where we live now....we went for a hike this weekend at Garden of the Gods, which is a national landmark for the Springs. We've been there a couple of times already but I didn't have my nicer camera and I wasn't this distance back. It was a great opportunity to shoot it from afar. I have a few other pictures I can post from this trip where we hiked inside Garden of the Gods. I'll post those later. The girls had so much fun! I am loving that we are living here when they can do a lot of this fun stuff and really appreciate it. We're just now getting into ages of Kinsey and Avery when it's fun to do this stuff with them. It's not just work! And it's not blazing hot like a typical summer either.

1 comment:

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Beautiful pics!! Garden of the Gods is one of the places my mom and dad went on their honeymoon!