Saturday, June 8, 2013

Kinsey Lou Bug

There is a cool path to walk down behind our home here in the Springs. I may actually do some portrait sessions there because I've found some spots that would look great. When Andy was at work this week, I took the girls to take a few pictures on this bridge. Kinsey is looking so grown up. We've recently looked back at some of her baby pictures and it is crazy that she's 5 1/2 now. She is such a mature and sweet little girl. This fall she will start kindergarten. She will actually be doing a mix of home schooling and going through our school system here. I'm excited about that for her. We have a classroom downstairs with a big chalkboard, real school desks, and tables. When I went to school to be a teacher, I knew I would get to work with some great kids, but who would've guessed I would choose to teach the most important children in my life....ours! She's super excited!

2 comments:

Leah Adams said...

She looks so much like Andy. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are posting to your blog again. love to see the new pictures of the girls, love Mom