Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A busy few months...to say the least!

PJ Girls: The Puyallup house was empty and Andy had to go into work one morning to sign out, so I decided to play around with my new camera snapping shots of the girls being themselves. I never thought the day would come that our belongings would be out of this nightmare house but the day came and went! We had fun just the same...and there are some really great memories here.








We stopped in CO on our way to TX to visit some of our favorite people in this world...the Mitchlers! We had a blast. We wanted to stop somewhere we could take it easy and this was the perfect place. PLUS we hadn't seen them since last August and it was a wonderful reunion. :) Thankfully they were awesome at putting up with our furry family member who was not quite himself!







This is Kinsey being Kinsey. She is the silliest, happiest little girl and I love this about her personality! She also is a huge fan of jammies and would live everyday all day in them if we let her.


My crazy clan...


I made these dresses when my mom came to visit in February and this is the first time the girls have worn them. She walked me through how to make them and they actually turned out really great! (This is our front yard they are standing in...in case you're wondering!)




This is a crummy picture but this is our new home! I love being a home owner again.


And saving the best for last...Andy drove his black Dodge for 13 years and this week he finally agreed with me that it was time for something new. He totally deserves this truck and I'm so happy he has it! It was sad to see the Dodge go...I mean he's had it since we were dating. I still remember it sitting under his parents big tree when he was in Korea. It's a good change...now the entire family can ride in it!


We've had a lot going on. I feel like it's been somewhat of a whirlwind but that's made this pregnancy go by pretty fast, thankfully! I'm 18 weeks and ready to be at 40. I'm just ready for this baby to be here. Not sure why I can't be patient or content or whatever, but I just feel like I'm tired of being pregnant. By the third time, it's not really that exciting anymore. Looking forward to our ultrasound coming up and just praying for a healthy baby right now....that's keeping me preoccupied. Just really wishing it was time to meet baby no 3 and not having to wait another 22+ weeks!!!

7 comments:

cole and ella's mom said...

I know you said, "the best for last" is Andy's truck. And, don't get me wrong, it's Perfect but....I love the picture of your new house and the great landscaping. You did good Alyssa. I "might could" see myself coming to visit soon!
Love you guys--thanks again for stopping through to see us!

Leah Adams said...

Congratulations on all your blessings...new home, new truck and A BABY ON THE WAY!! I did not know you were pregnant. Praying all goes well.

The Medcalfs said...

It was so nice to see your pictures and catch up! Loved them all! Thanks for sharing! <3

amy said...

There is so much to comment on! New truck, new house, new baby - it's like a whole new life! I loved seeing all the pictures of your adventures. I hope that moving in and the ultra sound go well!!

Kristen said...

Yay for new adventures. You all have been very busy.

Riann said...

The truck looks great! Hope he enjoys driving it for his first day tomorrow! Please tell him we said good luck! And the pictures of Kinsey in her dance costume- adorable!!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

The dresses look fabulous! Great job! I want to make Audrey a dress too. Gotta find the right fabric.
Congrats on the new house. It looks great! Sorry your last house was a "nightmare" house. :-( Glad you are outta there now!
Congrats to Andy on a new truck!