Saturday, July 23, 2011

Park Fun

This morning we went to the park. While Andy rode his bike through the trails, the girls and I played at the park. It was a nice day...there was even a cool breeze so it wasn't a bad day to be outside.





I just stumbled upon this picture and it made me smile. :) This is from our MS Christmas last year. We have moved back to the south but we won't be able to make it back for Christmas with our families this year since my due date is December 10, so this picture reminds me of all the fun from last year. Just to throw this out there...no one expect Christmas cards this year either. :)



The girls LOVE LOVE LOVE Dum Dum suckers. Those were one of my favorite things to buy for my students when I taught and I guess I still like them. They are such life savers some time! This picture is from Puyallup, hence the sweatshirt.

3 comments:

amy said...

Sweet pictures. I totally see you in that first picture of Avery. Also, she is getting so big!
I know what you mean about the Christmas cards. I'm wondering how I would do that because I would have to order the cards before the baby is born (I'm due December 7th), but then someone is missing by the time I send them out.

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I can't believe how big Avery looks! Her hair is so cute. The pic of Avery with the sucker is so cute too.

Kristen said...

I agree with Amy. You can definitely see you in Avery, Alyssa. Glad you guys are able to spend so much time outdoors now that you're in SA. Miss you!