Monday, February 14, 2011

Last WA visit for Nona and Granddaddy

Since we'll be moving this summer, this was my parents' last visit to the Pacific Northwest. We had a fun week...my mom and I crafted together. She taught me how to use the sewing machine I got for Christmas and that was really cool since I was scared to death of the thing. Not sure why that machine intimidates me so much but it does! I've conquered my fear and made two dresses and a totebag. All three turned out so great and I'm actually encouraged to make something else.

I bought the girls some new sunglasses during a shopping trip this week and they didn't waste anytime sporting them down the mall.


They wanted to pile up with Grandaddy.


Silly Ave!


Grandaddy and Kinsey making something with Legos and Nona and Avery are coloring so I could make supper.


Before they left for the airport...


Kinsey stayed home with Daddy while I took the grandparents to the airport. She got to ride her bike for the first time in months. It has been so rainy and finally there was a break in the rain. This weather has really placed a spell on me. I'm ready for some more consistent sun. Really not sure how people do this who live here permanently??!!


Nona and Grandaddy, thanks for coming! We enjoyed your visit!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Did I miss it? Where are moving?
Their hair is absolutely gorgeous, I am sure they get comments all the time when you are out.

Leah Adams said...

I must have missed it...when and where are moving? The girls are growing so fast and they are so adorable!!

Leah

Kristen said...

That's so great! I have also missed when and where you are moving! Are you all excited? I would hate all the rain as well!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I think I missed a post...where are you moving to? Love the pics. Love that your parents visit so often. You are blessed!

The Medcalfs said...

Ok...I missed it too...where are you moving? The girls are BEAUTIFUL! <3