I have to admit, I probably make our lives seem like the girls are always great, well-behaved, and do exactly what we say. I usually blog about happy things (at least now that our "dark" year is over) but I guess those are things worth blogging about. We have days like everybody else...where no child wants to listen, where everybody is sick, where the shopping trip went south, and days where I just can't take anymore so we jump in the car and go have lunch at Sonic. Lately trips out have been real WORK and they are both at stages that require...well I'm not sure what they require, but obviously I need to figure it out.
No matter what goes wrong, I love that they are mine! Their sweet faces, hugs, and kisses seriously STEAL my heart. So after having a few weeks of a trying Kinsey, here are some pictures that I just adore.
Dancing (from the back...so she couldn't see me.)
Kinsey and Madalyn (her friend from church...they have too much fun together in class).
Trevor came down and taught her how to play soccer. She actually can kick pretty good.
Riding her bike down a trail we like to visit.
There goes my little family...
Here's the little one sleeping away!

5 comments:
So adorable!! Love the pics of dance class. It brings back so many memories of taking dance when I was young....a long time ago.
Love your new banner picture! So awesome!
Your girls are just adorable. I can't wait to meet Avery some day. And to FINALLY hear sweet Kinsey TALK!!!
Who doesn't love these Girls? And, let me say "a little sass is a good thing!"
Love, NONA
So true, Alyssa! They have a way of stealing your heart even when they aren't being the perfect little lady/baby. I've learned that motherhood can be very trying and tiring, but it's amazing as well!!
Sweet post and I think it's pretty cool that you get to have lunch at Sonic on the bad days!! :)
Post a Comment