Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Around the House

Avery gets herself stuck in the kitchen...she thinks it's funny until she can't reach her blanket!


Watching our babies sleep is one of my favorite things to do...no matter how old they get.


Avery is trying to find Kinsey. Kinsey thinks this is hilarious! And this is Avery's favorite outfit lately...the only thing she likes better is ripping off the diaper and running away from you trying to catch her with a clean one. :)


Kinsey's bear face/noise which she learned from our sweet friend, Jack McKean.


Milk and a Christmas movie...what could be better?! I looked over and saw them lying together and doing so in such a sweet manner! I ran and got the camera because this should definitely be documented!

2 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Adorable!! Thanks for the card! I loved the pics so much.

Leah

Nona said...

I love these pictures. Especially the one with the girls on the couch together! Love, MOM