No, you are not hallucinating...I know this is the fourth post I've done in less than a week. Much different than the standard I have been achieving with this blog lately. :(
Being that today was Black Friday, I had to get out of the house and head to the shops even though I was almost done with my shopping. Some people are SO against this day, but it just puts me in the Christmas spirit. I love hearing Christmas music in all the stores; it really isn't about all the deals for me. In fact, I usually go out later in the day when all the craziness is over but I still get to get out and experience the fun.
Tonight we went to Bellevue, WA for dinner and the Santa parade. It was a lot of fun...snow, Santa, drummer boys, Christmas music, and of course RAIN because this IS Washington! What a great holiday this is shaping up to be. Being that yesterday was Thanksgiving, I just have to say, I'm so thankful for this holiday season and that I get to have my family together. There could be nothing better!

3 comments:
Glad you are in the Holiday Spirit! The girls looked adorable in their santa hats and red sweaters. Love, Nona and Grandaddy
I am with you Alyssa! I love going to the mall and hearing all the music. It is a great part of the holiday season!
You guys look great :)
Yay for Black Friday shopping. Brian and I went out as well, didn't think I'd be able to this year but looks like the little one had other plans! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
Post a Comment