Wednesday, December 8, 2010

25 Days of Christmas

This year we started a new tradition...the 25 Days of Christmas. Each day leading up to Christmas, we do something fun as a family. I found these boxes Stampin Up was selling and all I had to do was assemble them...super easy! This year they are hanging across the mantle because I can't put the stockings there due to a one and a half year old who is super interested in, well, everything!


One day we made snowman cookies. This year Kinsey was so much fun to do this with. Last year she tried but couldn't do much by herself. She followed directions and did it all by herself! Proud Momma moment!


Avery helped us eat them.


This is supposed to be pink hats...not pink toupees. :)


This year I am the Publicity Coordinator for our MOPS group. It has been such a fun job! This month when I did the newsletter, I added mini candycanes on them and it made them pretty. I love how much fun the holidays are!


On another day, we made ornaments. Kinsey made them and she had so much fun with this craft.


She's funny!




I decorated our staircase this year and really liked how it turned out. We used the ornaments Kinsey made for the staircase.


The only tree decorated so far is the girls' tree. It is a pink-inspired tree with a little flair.


I LOVE the holidays!!!

7 comments:

Nona said...

How precious! Now you have a "craft" buddy...I'm jealous! Love you all, NONA

amy said...

What a fun idea! I especially loved your Christmas cookies. I imagine that's the kind of memories your kids will really treasure when they are older.

Mari said...

I love this! I'm so stealing the 25 day idea. Those containers are too cute!

Leah Adams said...

YOu are such a good mother!! How fun!

Although I've never been a mom, I have had the privilege of speaking to a MOPS group and may I just say that I LOVE speaking to them. Young moms are just like sponges. They soooo soak up everything. I think it is because they so often are secluded most of the time with children. Anyway, it was such a neat experience for me and hopefully for the group of MOPS moms I spoke to.

Leah

Kristen said...

That's so much fun! What a great idea about the 25 days of Christmas. I know your girls will remember the holidays and love them just as much as you do!! Miss you guys!

cole and ella's mom said...

I love the pink tree!
This Christmas will feel so different than last year's Christmas, I bet.
Merry, Merry all around!

Leah Adams said...

Hi Alyssa,

With regard to ordering my Bible study. You can get it several ways:

You can order it directly from me for $16.90, which includes shipping. I take checks or Paypal. You can also order it from Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com or Crossbooks.com. I am honored that you want a copy.

Sounds like you have a busy 2011 with regard to Bible study! Way to go!!

Leah