Drum roll please...
First batch of cookies I made...
Kinsey is as excited as me because she knows she'll be eating cookies more...she was very happy about having homemade cookies! We don't generally do a lot of sweets around here, so anytime I mention making something everyone gets excited. :)

10 comments:
I couldn't live without my kitchen-aid stand mixer :) I bet you might find yourself baking more sweets now that you have one! Congrats! :)
yay! I love mine too:) I got it a couple years ago for Christmas!
Those cookies look amazing, and I would like one!
Looks like lots of fun in the kitchen at your house! Ya for homemade cookies! Love you all, MOM
yay! i love the one you picked out!
Greg bought me my RED Kitchen Aid mixer several years ago and I ADORE it. I had used my grandmother's old, old Kitchen Aid and it had stopped working on some of the lower settings. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I got my new one.
Enjoy!!
Leah
Thanks a lot, I HAD lost five pounds but now I'm dying for homemade cookies!
LOOOOVE your mixer. Hope you enjoy it. I have some great recipes I can share with you, if you're interested.
OMG! I really want one of those! It's on my birthday/Christmas wish list.
I have one. I love it, but I need to get some of the attachments so I would use it more.
Post a Comment