Sunday, August 29, 2010

Takes the Cake

This birthday definitely takes the cake as the best birthday I have ever had! Andy was home almost the entire day; we took the girls to see Sesame Street Live (mini-version) on Fort Lewis; our neighbor, Libby came over to babysit and we had dinner out on the waterfront at a great restaurant; and I had a dinner party with some of my greatest friends here in WA along with SURPRISE guests!!!

Friday night we walked into PF Changs and were headed to our table. We walked right into Jason and Erin Mitchler! Andy and I both stopped and looked at them like they were ghosts. I seriously think we stood there and looked at them like "who are you?". We totally couldn't believe our eyes. We got to spend the entire night with them and Saturday. This was the best weekend!

If this is the start to my 30's, they are going to be some darn good years!


Here's my cookie cake Andy made me...


Sesame Street




birthday dinner with my #1 man


SURPRISE...Erin & Jason


Sarah & Joe


Vic & Libby


you know these people


Christy & Ed


the whole shebang...






I am so lucky to have the greatest friends!!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

What a wonderful surprise!! I'm so glad you had a great birthday! And I also like to see pictures on here with Andy in them!! It's so great he's home!!

cole and ella's mom said...

Your friends are fabulous and we were so excited to be part of your birthday weekend--selfishly, we knew this meant we would be able to see ANDY too!! (and the girls--we didn't get to say goodbye!)

You didn't mention your mixer--I suppose that will have its own post!

The Earnhardt Family said...

I am so very glad that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations. You definitely look to be one joy filled person!

Nona said...

You and Andy do have the sweetest friends! Glad you had a great birthday with all of them. Love you, MOM and DAD