I've been being crafty...these days are moving rather slow so I'm trying to stay busy and not think about time. A neighbor gave us a coat hanger that her boys have used for probably 20 years, so I had an idea to make it a little more girly. A fresh coat of paint and some wooden pieces from Michaels...about $3.00 and here we go, a new coat hanger! Kinsey is so excited about having somewhere to hang her hoodie. :) She has claimed the pink hook.
I made this as a gift for our neighbor whose party we went to today. Sidney has everything a child could want/need and since I didn't know what else to get her, I made her gift. It was actually nice to use my thoughts towards something else.
Happy August everyone!

7 comments:
Happy August!! I love the things that you have made. I'm not at all crafty, but love to look at other's creations.
Happy Birthday and hope your month is amazing.
Leah
Yay for August!! I thought about you when I saw that it was August. You did a great job on the coat hanger!! It looks awesome!
Look at you, Miss Craftypants!!!! I'm excited it's August for you, too!! Miss you girl!
I love both of those projects!! How fun, remember when we used to be crafty all the time :)...those were the days! BUT then again we didn't have any of precious adorable children...so maybe those days weren't that great ;)
YAY for August...come home Andy!
I love that you are having some "CREATIVE" distractions from watching the calendar! I was just thinking about where I could put one of those cute letters at my house. Love you, MOM
Yay for no more X's!!!
That coat hanger is super cute. Great job!
Post a Comment