Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday My Beautiful Paige!



My sister is 27 today and I'm so proud she's my sister. I love that we are such close sisters and she is definitely one of my best friends! She steals the show with her comic relief...I guess that's how she survives...and she's just herself. She is a wonderful mom, sister, and friend and I'm glad I get to talk through this life with her. Best of all...we share the same love of cupcakes! We get that from our Mom. :)

LOVE YOU PAIGE!

6 comments:

Nona said...

Sweet girls love sweet things! Happy Birthday, Paige! We love you.....

Mom and Dad

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

What the heck are these pictures??? Happy Birthday??? (thanks, I think)

Yes, I'm wonderful, we get it.

"Hey all my WA peeps"

Glad I can help make your days pass with my rediculous honesty :)
Who knew reality was so entertaining??


Luvs you too

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

The pics are great! I remember when you two looked like that! :-) So cute!

Huse Yo Mama said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are FANTASTIC! Please replicate those with your girls! PLEEEEASE! With the doilie dresses too!

Happy birthday, Paige!

Huse Yo Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nona said...

OK, Rachel. I bet there are some pictures of you at this age with a dress just like these! Nona