Kristen visited last week and luckily we had some fantastic weather which allowed us to do quite a bit outside. In fact, Kristen was really excited when the weather finally got up to 80 because she had been cold on our 60-70 degree weather days. She wore her jacket several times while she was here. :)
We loved having her here and had a lot of fun. It was so great to cook supper and she would play with the girls. Better than all of that we got to talk about her pregnancy and her baby girl that will be born in November. Thanks again for coming Kristen!
I'm so lucky to have so many great friends and family who have made the trip here to come and visit! After dropping Kristen off at the airport, I thought about that the entire ride home. I think this year would have been much different if I wouldn't have had those visitors to look forward to. Lots of great memories were made this year with all of you who have sacrificed time and money to come here. I will probably never be able to let you know how much that means! And some of you who couldn't come...I definitely understand and you were here with me in spirit. Thanks to you too! I love you all!
Here are some pictures from the week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It is so wonderful to see how happy your girls are even in the absence of their father. You have really made this year memorable for them and that is what matters. Wish we could have visited too.
Only a matter of time now....
I had so much fun! Thanks for cooking for me every night! I'm actually missing that weather now! We've been up over 100 every day since I got home! I hope this last month flies by for you!! Can't wait to see pictures of you all with Andy in them as well!!
Great pictures. Glad you had good weather while Kristen was visiting. Love you all, MOM
Post a Comment