Avery loves to run around, climb on anything (including the dining room table or baby gates), slide, laugh, and be loved on....but there's also a side to her that will snuggle up with me on the couch and just sit in my lap. If I'm sitting down, she climbs up and she's perfectly happy when she gets on top of my lap. She will lay her head on me and sit for as long as I let her. She prefers me to hold her than any other position...let's just say I think she's attached!
I love both our girls so much and I particularly love how different they both are already!
I'm not leaving Kinsey out with this post...I'll do one for her later in the week. I also will post about our visit with Kristen from the great week we had with her.

3 comments:
Awww...I miss her little face already!! I had a great time! Thanks for such a fun week!
These pictures make Avery so grown up! Cute cute cute and loved the post about her! :)
What you didn't say is that this is only a "sample" of her faces. You are right, Kinsey and Avery do have different personalities - isn't it going to be fun watching them grow up??
How can one ponytail holder make a little gitl look sooooo grown up?
Love you girls, Nona and Grandaddy
Post a Comment