Saturday, May 8, 2010

Look Alikes or What?

Does this baby look like her Daddy or what? I know this picture isn't the best one of the two of them, but they do have similar looks on their faces and so you can tell how much they look alike (at least I think).



Andy left this morning, so I'll post things from his R&R a little at a time. I have pictures and videos of some of the things we did so they'll be coming. We had a GREAT, AMAZING time and we just hated for it to end. We all got a taste of getting to live together and how great family time in person is. Why does the military sometimes feel like you're doing time??? It's a constant countdown! Needless to say...READY FOR THIS TO BE OVER! Maybe one day I'll post about what it feels like to be a military wife...

6 comments:

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

So sorry he had to leave today!! :-( I look forward to seeing pics and videos from his visit.
Love ya!

Kallie said...

They do look so much alike!!! How sweet! Avery and her daddy! I can't wait to see and hear about all that you did! It's funny but the entire time he was back I kept thinking of you guys and how wonderful it must be...wondering what fun thing you were doing at the time! I know...kinda stalker-ish...:) I was just soooo excited for you :)

Now I'm sad that he's gone again. I agree, it can feel like doing time!

Amy Rogers said...

Matt and I have always thought that Avery looks like Andy, even when we've seen pictures of her all by herself. It's amazing ho much she looks like him!
Sorry you had to say goodbye again. I hope this time goes by faster for you!

Leah Adams said...

Oh yes, they do look alike. Wow!! I know you had such a wonderful time together. Somehow I missed that he was only home for a short visit. I thought he was home to stay. So sorry.

Leah

amy said...

They do look alike! I love that in the picture it evens looks like they have the same hair cut and facial expression =P.
I'm so sorry that Andy had to leave, but am happy his R&R was wonderful.

Marilyn said...

I can't wait to see the videos and pictures of when Andy was home. I know you can't wait until he is home for good. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!