Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's Day
I'm not going to lie...this hasn't been the best Mother's Day! Being alone again isn't something fun to get used to again and while most people assume that it's easier since we have shorter time than the entire year left...it's not! Mathematically it seems like it would be easier; however, the heart wants what it wants and separation for any amount of time is not what this heart wants. However, I've been sent many texts and messages today and that is appreciated. :) A friend of mine, Sarah, brought over these balloons and flowers tonight and what a surprise that was! It's her Mother's Day too and she thought of me. I was really touched and just wanted to share. Hope everyone else had a wonderful day and celebrated it with people that make them feel loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I just wish I could have given you Andy as a present!!!!
Love your honesty and transparency. I cannot imagine how difficult yesterday was. I'm sorry. So glad your girls were there to give you a bit of distraction.
Leah
Hey girl! I pray that you re-adjust to Andy's absence quickly! I honestly think about you and the girls a lot! I hope you never have to spend another Mother's Day without Andy!!! Love you!!!!
I miss you. I wish we saw each other more. I run by your house all the time when I'm on my run and I always think about just stopping by and seeing if you're home. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day my friend. I hope we get to catch up soon. I love your updates and have been praying over you and Andy over the last couple of weeks knowing that you are inhaling as much of him as you could.
P.S. That Sarah is a pretty nice chick huh!
Post a Comment