What a busy Easter but it was so much fun! One of our neighbors, Libby, came over Thursday to color eggs with Kinsey and she had a blast. Libby brought them each a big bag of Easter goodies. Avery and I had a little time to ourselves which was fun. Then Saturday Kinsey colored eggs again down at Ross and Jenn's house, our other neighbors that we hang out with. She did such a good job. {We showed up with brown eggs and I totally didn't think about the color. I always buy brown ones. FYI: they hold color and are really beautiful when you use brown eggs...just in case anyone was wondering.} Jenn had put together baskets for the girls with lots of fun stuff. The Easter bunny really could've skipped our house since the girls had already been showered with so much already.
On Easter we Skyped with Andy to open baskets, had brunch with the Millard family, did an egg hunt with lots of friends at the Giampapas, and dessert back at Ross and Jenn's home where several neighbors were gathered together. It's no wonder why we ended up renting this house, as much aggravation as it sometimes is! We have the greatest neighbors!!! So many people watch out for us here and lend a hand any chance they can.
It's days like today that could definitely be sad because we spent a holiday without Andy, but because of the people around me, I feel very loved!
Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:
Happy Easter! I'm glad you had so many people to celebrate with. Great pictures and I love Kinsey's pony tail.
Happy Easter, Alyssa. Looks like you had a wonderful day!!
Leah
Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!! I loved all of the pictures, especially the last one with you and Avery! Very Precious!
Post a Comment