Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fun Friends

Here are some of Kinsey and Avery's sweet friends...Caleb and Kenna. They all played in the ball pit today.

Kinsey has her baby...even in the ball pit.


Caleb playing with Avery.



Little Miss Kenna


Avery's scared face...lots of noise coming from that pit.


Sorry Caleb...didn't mean to cut off your head.

For fun news...Avery walked (stood up and took two steps) three days ago. I have yet to get a video of it but Andy has already seen her do it thanks to Skype. Skype is awesome!!! She has walked everyday since then and I can tell she's getting braver as the days go by. We're getting close to that one year birthday! Where did the time go???

2 comments:

Nona said...

Ya for friends! I'll bet she is just the cutest little walker ever. Can't wait to see it on video! Love, MOM

Kristen said...

I can't believe Avery is already walking!!! Love the pictures, I'm so glad they have some fun friends to play with!!!