
We've been married seven years today but we won't celebrate until April when Andy is home. Fun fact: we share our anniversary with some pretty great people, Jason and Erin Mitchler. I think they are waiting to celebrate along with us this year in April.
I still have just as much fun with this man as before we were married. In fact, I have to say it gets better and better every day I know him....even a million miles away from him. I'm so excited to get to spend this life with such a wonderful man, husband, and daddy! How ever did I get so lucky!

11 comments:
Congratulations!! I didn't know you had the same anniversary as Jason and Erin, how fun! Happy anniversary to y'all too!! Only a few weeks and you and Andy will be back together! We still need to skype before then, young lady!!
You are blessed!! Happy Anniversary!!
Leah
Happy anniversary Alyssa and Andy!! You two are amazing!
Congratulations! Can't believe it has already been 7 years since that beautiful day in March. Love you both, MOM and DAD
Happy Anniversary you guys. I know exactly what you mean Alyssa. Let me know if you need a babysitter in April so you can celebrate!!
Love this picture! Happy anniversary, and I love your positive attitude despite the fact that you guys are so far apart on your special day! Way to go, Alyssa!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
YAY! Happy Anniversary. Cute pic!
I love that you love him so much! It just makes me happy! :)
What a trip-7 years-craziness! Happy day! And it will be an EVEN happier day when you see his face in April!
Happy Anniversary! You look so happy in that picture.
Happy 7th Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment