Friday, March 19, 2010

Fever is NOT fun!

Well she's finally better...


and she's sick.


Yesterday Avery came down with a low grade temperature and this morning it rose to 104. Thankfully this morning Kinsey's temp was around 99 and stayed there all day.

Avery has definitely let me know she doesn't feel okay. When I say, "Poor baby," I mean it! She is just so sad...crying a lot!

More people have offered to help than I can even believe. I really don't feel alone since I have such a great support (whether people concerned are near or far). These colds of the three of us this week has surely proved that. Thanks to everyone for their warm wishes and prayers. Hopefully Avery will be over this in the next few days and we can move on.

Let's see...what will it be next week????? :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your positive attitude. And of course the feisty comment at the end!

Kallie said...

Oh my goodness...sounds like you've had a horrible week. I'm so sorry! We've been sick over here too...but I'm not doing it alone. Poor Avery, I HATE when they don't feel good and they just want you to make it better, and you can't. Hate it!

Ok, so I'll be praying!

Nona said...

The only good thing about babies getting sick is that they tend to get over it just a quick as they got sick. Hoping for a wonderful, sunshining week for you girls,Love MOM