Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pigtails



My friend, Christy, watched the girls for me today so I could go to the dentist. Well when I picked them up, I found Avery looking like this. I love these pigtails on her!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the pigtails! My mom always put them in my hair. I think it's adorable!

Huse Yo Mama said...

SO CUTE!!! She's getting so big!

Nona said...

So precious! Maybe she will let you do cute things to her hair since Kinsey isn't for any of that. Love, MOM

Kallie said...

So...your girls are getting so big and cute! I wish we lived next door...so our little ones could play, and we could too!

I'm glad that we got to talk today...it was really good for me, so thanks.

The Medcalfs said...

She looks all grown up in her pigtails! So cute!! :-)

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh... how stinkin cute is she?!